<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 19, 2004

This party's over. I'm going home. 

(1 more post before shutdown)

So this is it. The end of the line. All change. After nine months of posting, it's time to go.

I'm going to post this, post the final post, turn off the computer and kill another drink? for good.

I hate goodbyes. They make me feel sick. And besides - I'm off out to the pub one last time with the lads in a bit, and there'll be enough real goodbyes there to break my heart without having to go through it all here with you.

I will say this though. I hope you've enjoyed reading. I hope you've been informed, educated, and most of all entertained. I hope everything works out; I hope things just keep getting better. Take care. And always remember: dreams never end. The sun also rises.

|
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?